beans in France

Tell us about the latest beans you've discovered and blends you've tried

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

beans in France

Postby ruru24 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:45 pm

Hi guys,

Does anyone know a place to order green beans on line in France ? I now order in Holland (ongebrand) and in the UK (hasbean). Both have great beans, but the cost of shipping to France is high.

Rudolph
Rancilio Silvia + Rocky, I-Roast = broken => dogbowl + heatgun while waiting for Gene
ruru24

RE: beans in France

Postby zapty » Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:17 pm

Bezzera B3000A, Giotto Premium, several Cona's, several Balance Brewers, Atomic, Milano etc,
Aristarco, Rancilio MD 40, Ditting and Eureka MCI grinders, several antique roasters, a mini500/800N propane/electric Taiwanese roaster, greens all over the place...and some other unmentionables that have not been mentioned......
zapty

Postby ruru24 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:35 pm

Hi Zapty,

thanks for the link. They seem to have only 3 different beans.... not really like the choice hasbean or ongebrand offer. I found 1 or 2 others some time ago (forgotten their names): all very limited in choice. I think there are very few homeroasters here. None of my french friends or neighbours have ever heard of it - but they do love my coffee ! I guess I should order larger quantities and have the beans delivered to friends in Holland that will visit us - or pick it up myself (but I only visit Holland 1x /year or not even).

Cheers,

Rudolph
Rancilio Silvia + Rocky, I-Roast = broken => dogbowl + heatgun while waiting for Gene
ruru24

Postby zapty » Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:15 pm

Bezzera B3000A, Giotto Premium, several Cona's, several Balance Brewers, Atomic, Milano etc,
Aristarco, Rancilio MD 40, Ditting and Eureka MCI grinders, several antique roasters, a mini500/800N propane/electric Taiwanese roaster, greens all over the place...and some other unmentionables that have not been mentioned......
zapty

Postby icke » Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:14 pm

i used graindecafe before too but i went back to hasbean... shipping is not too expensive when you order larger quantities.
Black KvdW Speedster / Arrarex Caravel / Elektra Nino / Vario / Huky 500 / and a bunch of less frequently used things...
LMWDP #386
icke

Return to Beans, Blending and Cupping