nice blend

Tell us about the latest beans you've discovered and blends you've tried

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Postby Sunnyfield » Tue Dec 23, 2003 9:29 am

Carolyn, then I will order your green blend together with the LM double-basket. Let me know!
La Marzocco GS/3, Elektra Nino, Feima 800N solid drum gas roaster
Sunnyfield
Founder Member

Postby Raf » Tue Dec 23, 2003 9:39 am

I must have not perused your site thoroughly, Carolyn. But next time I start roasting again, I'll order some!
This week I am eagerly anticipating the first god shots from my La Spaziale machine....

La Spaziale S1, Vibiemme Domobar (retd), Mazzer Mini Electronic, Behmor 1600 230V
Raf
Founder Member

Postby alans » Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:12 pm

So you get me interested in the blend and then:
Please note that we can only deliver to addresses in the UK.

Why must you torment me? :cry:
alans

Postby phil » Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:19 pm

I think if you ask nicely Carolyn will waive that restriction. She's told me it's basically intended to deal with the issue of controlling warranty costs when they've got to pay for return-to-base shipping.

Since there's not likely to be much in the way of warranty on some greens and a couple of baskets, I shouldn't think she'd have a problem with this - especially if you pay any shipping cost differential.

Carolyn, smack me down if I'm mis-representing you or setting you up, but that is about right isn't it?
phil
Founder Member

Postby gruff » Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:51 pm

Another Coffee have always been happy to deliver to me on the Isle of Man, but (understandably) charge for the delivery. I guess it depends on the size of your order whether it's cost effective for you, but the service is very efficient (grovel, grovel!). Anyway you get used to the extra charges living on the IoM.
gruff

Postby alans » Tue Dec 23, 2003 3:31 pm

Sounds like a good blend and pretty much what I've been after to give me some pointers away from S O espresso, so I'll definatly drop Carolyn an email when the time comes. Actually I'll probably be running low around the time I'm seeing you all in London so I might put my luggage allowance to good use!
alans

Postby phil » Tue Dec 23, 2003 3:39 pm

alans wrote:Actually I'll probably be running low around the time I'm seeing you all in London so I might put my luggage allowance to good use!

Sounds a good move.
phil
Founder Member

Previous

Return to Beans, Blending and Cupping