Roasting with Huky 500

Roasters and roasting

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Re: Roasting with Huky 500

Postby CakeBoy » Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:48 pm

Am getting really excited now Pete. Any chance of an up boxing vid on YouTube? :wink:

Actually though, that would be great.
www.CakeBoy.co.uk
International muffin blagger

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Pinhalense 2x500g Gas Batch/Sample Roaster | Gene Cafe | IMEX CR-100
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
CakeBoy

Re: Roasting with Huky 500

Postby motoman » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:09 pm

Having seen a few unboxing vids I think I would rather amputate my unseen and rarely used parts. Having spent a lot of my life behind a camera, I feel uncomfortable on the wrong side of the lens. Any production of merit must be carefully produced, scripted and rehearsed, then edited by a skilled pro until it is ready for showing. You all must have seen a spotty stammering nerd cocking up. the camera has no mercy when you get it wrong. The Huky deserves better than that.

Of course there is also the fact that once seen on the tube or TV, my criminal record will lead to a manhunt across the continent by Interpol. I'm too old to tunnel out of Broadmoor again.
La Valentina Levetta
Mazzer Mini
Huky 500T
Bodum s/s Press Pot(Covered in dust)
Mokka, Vietnamese Press and other pots(unseen since I fell in love with La Valentina)
motoman

Previous

Return to Roasting - Equipment and Techniques