[FOR SALE] QUEST M3 Roaster

Roasters and roasting

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

[FOR SALE] QUEST M3 Roaster

Postby Viernes » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:14 pm

The QUEST has been sold. Thanks all.

For sale Quest M3 Roaster. Perfect shape. Little use.

The roaster comes with 1x Analog Thermometer. I include another analog thermometer and 4x Thermocouples (needs a digital data logger to use them)

Price is 650€ plus shipping.

For more details, just tell me. Thanks :)

Pics here:

http://i703.photobucket.com/albums/ww40 ... own/q1.jpg
http://i703.photobucket.com/albums/ww40 ... own/q2.jpg
http://i703.photobucket.com/albums/ww40 ... own/q3.jpg
http://i703.photobucket.com/albums/ww40 ... own/q4.jpg
Last edited by Viernes on Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
La Spaziale Mini Vivaldi II ♦ Mypressi Twist ♦ Eva Solo ♦ Hario TCA-5
Mahlkönig K30 Vario ♦ Mahlkönig Vario
Quest M3 ♦ Gene Café
Viernes

Postby GreenBean » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:06 pm

Making this a sticky for you. Good luck with the sale :D and please advise when the M3 is sold.

Izzo Alex Duetto | Gaggia XD 2 Group | Mazzer Super Jolly | La Cimbali Max | Solis 166 | Dalian 1 kg roaster | Hottop P | Hottop B | French Press (several) | Kettle modded, no really, added digital thermometer |
GreenBean

Postby stof » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:19 am

pm'd...
stof

Postby bluevalentine » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:14 pm

Is this roaster still for sale?
Reneka Techno V2M / Anfim doserless grinder / HotTop KN8828P / Reg & Espro / 3 French presses + Bialetti + Turkish ibrik + filter + Aeropress
In extremis I munch the beans

Coffee falls into the stomach ... ideas begin to move... shafts of wit start up like sharp-shooters, similies arise, the paper is covered with ink ...
Honore de Balzac
bluevalentine

Postby GreenBean » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:37 am

We are advised that the original poster has not responded to a PM regarding this sale for over a month. The item is presumed sold and has been removed from the sticky list.

Izzo Alex Duetto | Gaggia XD 2 Group | Mazzer Super Jolly | La Cimbali Max | Solis 166 | Dalian 1 kg roaster | Hottop P | Hottop B | French Press (several) | Kettle modded, no really, added digital thermometer |
GreenBean

Postby bluevalentine » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:17 pm

Thanks for that info, Greenie. Meanwhile I have fallen in love with the Huky 500 anyhow and am currently putting the finishing touches to a specification. With considerable trepidation, I admit.
Reneka Techno V2M / Anfim doserless grinder / HotTop KN8828P / Reg & Espro / 3 French presses + Bialetti + Turkish ibrik + filter + Aeropress

Coffee falls into the stomach ... ideas begin to move... shafts of wit start up like sharp-shooters, similies arise, the paper is covered with ink ...
Honore de Balzac
bluevalentine

Postby silron1 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:32 pm

GreenBean wrote: The item is presumed sold and has been removed from the sticky list.

I can confirm that the item has been sold elsewhere

Ron
silron1

Postby GreenBean » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:28 am

silron1 wrote:
GreenBean wrote: The item is presumed sold and has been removed from the sticky list.

I can confirm that the item has been sold elsewhere

Ron

Hi Ron, thank you for the information.

GreenBean

Postby GreenBean » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:31 am

bluevalentine wrote:Thanks for that info, Greenie. Meanwhile I have fallen in love with the Huky 500 anyhow and am currently putting the finishing touches to a specification. With considerable trepidation, I admit.

If you do go for the Huky please let us know how you get on with it.

GreenBean

Postby espressomattic » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:55 am

Hmmm looks like a whirley pop on steroids...sorry but give me a cranking handle and colander any day.
espressomattic

Postby bluevalentine » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:25 pm

GreenBean wrote:If you do go for the Huky please let us know how you get on with it.

Will do. In the end, after many hours deliberation, I chickened out and decided to go with Mr Kuanho Li's specification - perforated drum/standard 'infra red' stove. Should arrive early next week and I'm looking forward (though not without anxiety) to my first roast.

Honore de Balzac
bluevalentine

Postby GreenBean » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:50 pm

espressomattic wrote:...sorry but give me a cranking handle and colander any day.

Is that because they are more difficult to break? :)

GreenBean

Postby Viernes » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:08 pm

The QUEST has been sold. Thanks all.
La Spaziale Mini Vivaldi II ♦ Mypressi Twist ♦ Eva Solo ♦ Hario TCA-5
Mahlkönig K30 Vario ♦ Mahlkönig Vario
Quest M3 ♦ Gene Café
Viernes

Postby espressomattic » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:47 pm

GreenBean wrote:
espressomattic wrote:...sorry but give me a cranking handle and colander any day.

Is that because they are more difficult to break? :)

Yes :lol:

I can state for the record, I have never broken a Whirley Pop, only worn one out...
espressomattic

Return to Roasting - Equipment and Techniques