Helppp, how to connect roaster to a computer ???!

Roasters and roasting

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Postby Minhkey » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:05 pm

:) thank you
GreenBean wrote:Jim builds and supplies the boards as a service to the home roasting community not as a business. He has a real job which may have taken him away from home or he may be on holiday. If so it may be a week or two before you hear from him.
Minhkey

Postby jonals » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:18 pm

I am just wondering if anyone knows if Jim is still selling the TC4C boards. I ordered one on the 1st June and haven't heard anything since despite a few emails.

Thanks

Jon
jonals

Postby GreenBean » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:25 am

jonals wrote:I am just wondering if anyone knows if Jim is still selling the TC4C boards. I ordered one on the 1st June and haven't heard anything since despite a few emails.

Thanks

Jon

Hi Jon, Please see my post above. As soon as we have any further information on the situation we will post it here. In the meantime we ask for your patience. Anyone with outstanding orders or thinking of placing an order in the near future is welcome to contact me by PM or email rather than posting here or elsewhere. My email address is available in the feedback section of the RoastLogger website.

Izzo Alex Duetto | Gaggia XD 2 Group | Mazzer Super Jolly | La Cimbali Max | Solis 166 | Dalian 1 kg roaster | Hottop P | Hottop B | French Press (several) | Kettle modded, no really, added digital thermometer |
GreenBean

Postby jonals » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:26 am

thanks GreenBean. Will PM you.

Jon
jonals

Postby GreenBean » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:57 pm

An update on the situation regarding orders for the TC4 and related boards has been posted on the TC4 website.

Izzo Alex Duetto | Gaggia XD 2 Group | Mazzer Super Jolly | La Cimbali Max | Solis 166 | Dalian 1 kg roaster | Hottop P | Hottop B | French Press (several) | Kettle modded, no really, added digital thermometer |
GreenBean

Previous

Return to Roasting - Equipment and Techniques