Now sold,Thanks - Roast Logging Kit

Roasters and roasting

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Now sold,Thanks - Roast Logging Kit

Postby silron1 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:48 pm

Having just completed computerisation of my Hottop P. I am now thinking of selling my Mac Logitech Webcam, Victor 86B Multimeter & my Omega Probe.

This is a complete kit mounted on a board which I have used very successfully to keep track of Bean Mass & Environment temperatures within a Hottop P Roaster.

The Webcam reads the Hottop Control Panel using OCR & the Multimeter reads the temperature within the Bean Mass. Using this hardware with GreenBeans RoastLogger Software (free) you have a complete record of any roast in real time. These details can be stored within the program & restored as a template for any future roast.

It all works very well & could possibly be described as a half way house if you do not need or wish to go for the 'full monty'.

I will sell it all as a complete kit, ready to go with the probe fitted through a Hottop chute cover (note the chip off the plastic handle & the toilet roll light shield) at around one third of the new price. If no interest will break it up for sale on the -bay.

Items new cost:
Logitech Webcam for Mac £45.00
Victor 86B Multimeter £35.00
Omega Probe £20.00
Total new: circa £100

Looking for £38 the lot, including postage. If I post, I will disassemble it for easy & safe packing.
Pictures here:
http://postimage.org/gallery/5fz9143k/
Last edited by silron1 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
silron1

Postby GreenBean » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:21 pm

Making this a sticky for you Ron. Good luck with the sale. :D

Izzo Alex Duetto | Gaggia XD 2 Group | Mazzer Super Jolly | La Cimbali Max | Solis 166 | Dalian 1 kg roaster | Hottop P | Hottop B | French Press (several) | Kettle modded, no really, added digital thermometer |
GreenBean

Postby GreenBean » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:39 am

Congratulations on the quick sale Ron. :D Removing this from the list of stickies.

Izzo Alex Duetto | Gaggia XD 2 Group | Mazzer Super Jolly | La Cimbali Max | Solis 166 | Dalian 1 kg roaster | Hottop P | Hottop B | French Press (several) | Kettle modded, no really, added digital thermometer |
GreenBean

Return to Roasting - Equipment and Techniques