Hello again! Anybody want an Expobar Brewtus?

The place for 'Wanted' ads & private 'For Sale' ads that are a month old or more

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Hello again! Anybody want an Expobar Brewtus?

Postby Gadders » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:20 am

Hello everyone! After a long hiatus from TMC I am back, and in search for a new owner for my Brewtus II.

Although this machine has produced many sublime shots and a few life changing ones (like this machacamarca for instance)...

ImageBolivia Machacamarca by Phil Gadsby, on Flickr

.. I just don't find myself hunting for perfect espresso anymore - and so I think it is time to move on.

This is a genuinely awesome machine, but you should know that already if this post is getting you excited! Built like a tank, it will satisfy completely any enthusiasm for making espresso you can throw at it. Dual boiler, E61, temperature control on the fly - for the home user I really don't think you can beat it.

Ive had the machine for around six years. Only used in the home with light usage (never been the workhorse in a café or anything). In recent years it has seen very little use, but has always been regularly cleaned, back flushed and descaled.

Included with the machine:
- La marzocco portafilter
- Bottomless portafilter
- Portafilter pressure gauge with valve for flow rate adjustment
- Reg barber tamper + mat

Get in touch to make me an offer: phil@gadsby.org

If you would like to see a wealth of photos of the machine and the kind of shots it can produce, go to flickr.com/photos/gadders

Thats about it! Any questions please email me.

Based in sheffield.

Thanks,
Phil.
Gadders

Re: Hello again! Anybody want an Expobar Brewtus?

Postby CakeBoy » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:10 pm

Gadders! How are you Phil? Great to see you :)

Sad to hear you have lost the force these days ;) Hope you find a good home for the old girl. Stickying and moving to the for sale public view section. Good luck mate.
www.CakeBoy.co.uk
International muffin blagger

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Pinhalense 2x500g Gas Batch/Sample Roaster | Gene Cafe | IMEX CR-100
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
CakeBoy

Postby Gadders » Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:01 am

Very well thanks! And you? Good to see you're still keeping things in line here. New forum skin looks great too.

I know! Im sure i vowed to myself never to sell her. But, most of the time she's just a very shiny kitchen ornament, which is not how it should be!

Ah, thanks. And thanks!
Gadders

Postby Gadders » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:08 pm

Just to let you know this has now been sold.

:cry: :)
Gadders

Return to Publically Viewable Private Ads