Wanted Mazzer Super Jolly Doser

The place for 'Wanted' ads & private 'For Sale' ads that are a month old or more

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Wanted Mazzer Super Jolly Doser

Postby bruceb » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:42 pm

I have a couple of SJs that are in useable condition, but the dosers are so beaten up that I can't bring myself to put them in the kitchen. If anyone has converted their SJ to doserless and wants to sell the doser complete I would be interested. Thanks in advance.
Three Francesconi (CMA) espresso machines - Rossi, San Marco, LaCimbali, Faema and 2 Mazzer Major grinders- CoffeeTech Maggionlino, Hottop, Alpenröst and HW Precision roasters.
I decided I needed a bit of a change so I roasted some Monsooned Malabar. That was a change!
bruceb

RE: Wanted Mazzer Super Jolly Doser

Postby dsc » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:34 pm

Do you know how a Major doser compares to a SJ doser? I'm guessing it's a different size, but if not, I'll be glad to send mine over.

Regards,
Tom
"This week I are mostly...trying to build a grinder..."

Mahlkonig Guatemala for FP/drip, Elektra T1 for sale, Gaggia Classic in progress
dsc

Postby Joris » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:15 am

Bruce, let me check tonight.... I made my superjolly doserless long time ago and might still have the doser.
Veni, Vidi, Imbibi Coffea !

Bezzera Lever Machine (customized)
Doserless Mazzer Major
"Juggernaut" Homebuilt Roaster
Aeropress, Vacpots, presspots and mokkapots
Joris

Postby bruceb » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:37 pm

Hi Joris,
Great to see you around these parts. I still have an SJ that needs rebuilding and the doser is really a mess. I would definitely be interested in getting one. Thanks in advance for checking.
Three Francesconi (CMA) espresso machines - Rossi, San Marco, LaCimbali, Faema and 2 Mazzer Major grinders- CoffeeTech Maggionlino, Hottop, Alpenröst and HW Precision roasters.
I decided I needed a bit of a change so I roasted some Monsooned Malabar. That was a change!
bruceb

Postby Joris » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:24 am

Hi Bruce, Have gone through some boxes and have found the doser lid but still have to go through a couple of other boxes with all kinds of stuff to see if the doser itself is in one of them. Will check them this weekend.

Doserless Mazzer Major
Joris

Postby bruceb » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:25 pm

Thanks Joris! There is certainly no rush on this. The grinder has been sitting there untouched in the workshop for a few months now.
bruceb

Postby Joris » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:23 am

Sorry, Bruce... could not find it....

Doserless Mazzer Major
Joris

Postby bruceb » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:08 pm

No problem Joris. I put that project on the back burner for awhile anyway. I may try to refurbish the doser I have. Thank you for looking.
bruceb

Postby Joris » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:37 am

no problem Bruce

Doserless Mazzer Major
Joris

Re: Wanted Mazzer Super Jolly Doser

Postby bruceb » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:46 pm

Once again I'm looking for a doser for an 'S'J, so if anyone has one they can or would like to part with please let me know. Thanks.
bruceb

Return to Publically Viewable Private Ads