SSSSS February

A forum for one of our advertisers http://www.hasbean.co.uk

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

SSSSS February

Postby rgifford » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:57 pm

You asked for comments and didn't prompt anywhere. Maybe too busy enjoying Ethiopia (I would have been)

Thanks for Guatemala El Limon Black Honey x Natural Pacamara. Exactly the sort of experiment that I'm interested in. What makes it even better for me is that I can still buy (and have now bought) the washed processed same beans from the same farm so that I can drink the processes alongside each other.

If you are planning any other processing experiments for SSSSS, please make sure that the standard processed beans haven't sold out, or find some other way for us to get them
rgifford

Re: SSSSS February

Postby rgifford » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:53 pm

rgifford wrote:If you are planning any other processing experiments for SSSSS, please make sure that the standard processed beans haven't sold out, or find some other way for us to get them

Replying to my own post :-)

As the washed variant of this coffee was an IMM coffee (week 361), if there are any other processing variants planned for SSSSS, could they be at the same time as the 'standard' coffee being on IMM?
rgifford

Re: SSSSS February

Postby Steve » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:09 pm

Sorry sorry been super busy recently. Taken on board for sure and will try and plan better. It was more we were saving it for this SSSSS and the timing was bad :( Sorry
Steve
Founder Member

Return to Has Bean Coffee