Madebyknock

Equipment, technique, or just drinking the stuff

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Madebyknock

Postby qwerty69 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:15 pm

I hate to reach out on a public forum but was wondering if anybody has a contact number for Peter at madebyknock?

I'm looking to get in touch as I ordered a hausgrind at the end of June (when the website said they were in stock) and have been charged but the item has never arrived and despite reaching out via the web contact screen and by email I've never heard back.

To say I'm p'd off is an understatement.
Izzo Vivi : Mazzer Super Jolly (cleaned with Puly Grind) : Aeropress : Francis Francis X5 (going back in to storage) : Iberital MC2 (broken)
qwerty69

Re: Madebyknock

Postby qwerty69 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:49 am

So still no response from Peter at madebyknock.

Thinking my next course of action will be to head over to Portobello to see what's happening (I live about an hour away), and if I have no luck I'll need to contact Trading Standards and also my Cc company for a refund.
Izzo Vivi : Mazzer Super Jolly (cleaned with Puly Grind) : Aeropress : Francis Francis X5 (going back in to storage) : Iberital MC2 (broken)
qwerty69

Postby Danomar » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:21 am

Your experience is unfortunately normal. There is an incredibly long thread on CFUK about the same things:

http://coffeeforums.co.uk/showthread.ph ... ock-com%28

I ordered a Hausgrind last year and filed for a refund from PayPal (back when Peter could use it) after three months. You might get your order, but you also might not. I was told that Peter would contact customers who went through PayPal to get a refund, but I never received a single reply on any communication initiated from the Knock site or PayPal.

Sorry about your experience. If you can visit, that might be the best course of action. The next step is to use your credit card issuer to make contact and perhaps get your order.
Danomar

Postby qwerty69 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:51 am

Guess what arrived today.
qwerty69

Return to Espresso