Remote control espresso

Equipment, technique, or just drinking the stuff

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Postby CakeBoy » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:34 am

We would also be interested in the Energenie, but I think it might have to make the coffee as well in order to fulfil our needs! Meanwhile, we await you gents finding away to prepare coffee remotely and resolve the issue :)

Only eight Bruce? ;)
www.CakeBoy.co.uk
International muffin blagger

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Pinhalense 2x500g Gas Batch/Sample Roaster | Gene Cafe | IMEX CR-100
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
CakeBoy

Postby bruceb » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:57 am

CakeBoy wrote:We would also be interested in the Energenie, but I think it might have to make the coffee as well in order to fulfil our needs! Meanwhile, we await you gents finding away to prepare coffee remotely and resolve the issue :)

There is a solution. A friend of mine just uses his cell phone to call his cute maid and tells her to get with it. He likes something sweet with his coffee. 8)

CakeBoy wrote:Only eight Bruce? ;)

Well, I'm looking at two new ones at the moment. :oops:
Three Francesconi (CMA) espresso machines - Rossi, San Marco, LaCimbali, Faema and 2 Mazzer Major grinders- CoffeeTech Maggionlino, Hottop, Alpenröst and HW Precision roasters.
I decided I needed a bit of a change so I roasted some Monsooned Malabar. That was a change!
bruceb

Postby CakeBoy » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm

Two new maids or computers? ;)

In addition to make a round ten or as replacements? :)
www.CakeBoy.co.uk

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
CakeBoy

Postby bruceb » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:57 pm

CakeBoy wrote:Two new maids or computers? ;)

Yes.

In addition to make a round ten or as replacements? :)

Replacements. Someone on YouTube recently noticed that one of my machines had a 5-1/4 inch floppy drive in it. It runs Linux just fine, but it may be time to upgrade a bit...at least to one with a 3-1/2 inch floppy. :roll:
Three Francesconi (CMA) espresso machines - Rossi, San Marco, LaCimbali, Faema and 2 Mazzer Major grinders- CoffeeTech Maggionlino, Hottop, Alpenröst and HW Precision roasters.
I decided I needed a bit of a change so I roasted some Monsooned Malabar. That was a change!
bruceb

Postby CakeBoy » Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:17 am

Sorry Bruce, all these modern advances in computing are way beyond me, it all goes straight over my head, but I would send it back if it is floppy when it arrives! :roll:

Right, I'm off to listen to my latest gadget, who ever would have thought it, eight John Denver tracks on a single tape, and they loop for car journeys lasting longer than half an hour :) We'll make a Betamax about it and surface mail a copy to anyone with a machine who is interested. Time for a Camp Coffee, with chicory of course ;)

Funny week too. This week, I are stopping trains when I switch Anna on! :shock:
www.CakeBoy.co.uk

CakeBoy

Previous

Return to Espresso