[FOR SALE] - VST Lab Coffee Refractometer

Equipment, technique, or just drinking the stuff

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

[FOR SALE] - VST Lab Coffee Refractometer

Postby roibeard » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:39 pm

Have decided to sell my VST Lab Coffee (brewed only) Refractometer as it's not getting used at all these days and is too good an item to be sitting packed away in a box. Has had very little use and is practically like new. Will come with most of the original items it came with, mini precision scales, pipettes, filters, TDS calibration solution and a bottle of distilled water(though this could make postage more expensive).

The V2 Lab Coffee standalone is currently selling on Hasbean for £420 without the extras. This is the V1 version of the VST Lab, but apart from some improvements for readings precision there's very little difference. If you're serious about your brewed coffee you'll know how good these are, there's nothing better for measuring the quality of your brews against the SCAE/SCAA control charts. Perfect for coffee shops wanting to keep track on the quality of their brewed coffee offerings or for the dedicated home enthusiast.

This is a reluctant sale, so really need £270 ovno plus postage before I'd be willing to part with it.

I've included some pics at the link below, can provide more if needed:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qm2kxz6zqytb2hs/I61koKuMSr

Let me know if you're interested or if you've any questions

Cheers,
Rob

p.s Advertised elsewhere so may withdraw if sold there
roibeard

Postby GreenBean » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:57 pm

Making this a sticky for you. Good luck with the sale :D and please advise when the item is sold so we can unsticky it.

Izzo Alex Duetto | Gaggia XD 2 Group | Mazzer Super Jolly | La Cimbali Max | Solis 166 | Dalian 1 kg roaster | Hottop P | Hottop B | French Press (several) | Kettle modded, no really, added digital thermometer |
GreenBean

Postby roibeard » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:34 pm

Cheers mate :)
roibeard

Postby roibeard » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:54 am

Now sold...
roibeard

Return to Espresso