FOR SALE; Isomac Millenium Coffee Machine

Equipment, technique, or just drinking the stuff

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

FOR SALE; Isomac Millenium Coffee Machine

Postby Crema_Kid » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:54 pm

Hi Everyone,

Currently in the process of refitting the old kitchen and decided to take the opportunity to install a connection/drain for a plumbed in coffee machine - therefore I'm selling my 8 year old water tanked stainless steel E61 group head heat exchanger coffee machine.

Bought from Ferraris Coffee Bridgend (50 miles away) - with the helpful folks at Another Coffee supplying the consumable O ring spares and replacement pressure stat.

Beautiful E61 single group, with curved polished stainless steel body, in very good condition with only fine wear patina developed from use on the drip tray and cup warming tray.

Fed exclusively on filtered water, though I live in a soft water area.

Machine never been left switched on for prolonged periods

Regularly backflushed with Cafiza coupled with regreasing the brass cam and pins in the E61 group.

E61 valves recently overhauled with new seat rubbers fitted.

Will come supplied with a single and double portafilter complete with baskets, the original 58mm plastic tamper and a 58mm solid aluminium tamper.

£500 and this lovely machine could be yours.

Collection only so that the machine can be seen working and put through its paces prior to any purchase commitment.

Please PM me should you require any further information.

Thanks

CK
Crema_Kid

Postby GreenBean » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:15 am

Stickying. Good luck with the sale :D

Izzo Alex Duetto | Gaggia XD 2 Group | Mazzer Super Jolly | La Cimbali Max | Solis 166 | Dalian 1 kg roaster | Hottop P | Hottop B | French Press (several) | Kettle modded, no really, added digital thermometer |
GreenBean

Postby Crema_Kid » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:47 pm

Thanks GreenBean :)

CK
Crema_Kid

Return to Espresso