FS: Izzo Alex Duetto MKII

Equipment, technique, or just drinking the stuff

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

FS: Izzo Alex Duetto MKII

Postby repeat » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:45 pm

Hello Everyone,

I've decided to sell my Alex Duetto MKII.
I bought this machine new from Bella Barista (Claudette) in August in 2010 (have the paper work) and it has been fantastic.
It comes in its original box with 2 portafilters (single and double) and the bella barista manual and checklist.
It also includes the plumb kit which I have never used.

I'm looking for £1100 plus postage as its in fantastic condition. Paypal or Bank Transfer.

I have only used filtered water (through a pozzani limescale filter followed by a franke carbon filter) and I've religiously descaled both boilers using citric acid as per the instructions on Coffeetime every 3 months. It has also had regular backflushing and the machine performs perfectly.
If you are local to me you are more than welcome to visit and have a test run.

Why am I selling?

The reason for the sale is easy - we decided to stay put in the house another 3 years and I managed to convince my wife that a KvdW Speedster was the way to go. This arrives in 3 weeks hence the reason for selling.

If interested or have questions let me know. I am based in Surrey. Pictures can be found on flickr (http://www.flickr.com/photos/themath...7631751563310/). If you would like to see additional pictures please also let me know.

Thanks,

Paul.
repeat

RE: FS: Izzo Alex Duetto MKII

Postby bruceb » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:29 pm

I've stickied this, Paul. Good luck on your sale. Let us know when it goes.
Three Francesconi (CMA) espresso machines - Rossi, San Marco, LaCimbali, Faema and 2 Mazzer Major grinders- CoffeeTech Maggionlino, Hottop, Alpenröst and HW Precision roasters.
I decided I needed a bit of a change so I roasted some Monsooned Malabar. That was a change!
bruceb

RE: FS: Izzo Alex Duetto MKII

Postby repeat » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:03 pm

Will do. Thanks bruce!
repeat

Postby repeat » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:20 am

Chris, I sent you a PM. Hopefully you got it.
repeat

Postby repeat » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:57 pm

If the original URL to pictures isn't working please try:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/themathies
repeat

Postby repeat » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:34 pm

Now sold. Many thanks Bruce for making it sticky.
repeat

Postby GreenBean » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:06 am

Congratulations on the sale, someone has picked up a fine machine there. :D I will unsticky this now.

Izzo Alex Duetto | Gaggia XD 2 Group | Mazzer Super Jolly | La Cimbali Max | Solis 166 | Dalian 1 kg roaster | Hottop P | Hottop B | French Press (several) | Kettle modded, no really, added digital thermometer |
GreenBean

Return to Espresso