Web stores for espresso

Equipment, technique, or just drinking the stuff

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Web stores for espresso

Postby rar.ide » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:35 pm

I have been struggling to find web stores for espresso machines in europe. Especially I find the Vibiemme double domo v3 to be hard to find. I could expect the different brands to post a list of retailers on ther website, but I have not been able to find any such lists for Vibiemme in europe.

This makes me start thinking about collecting a list of good web shops in europe.

Of the stores I have found so far, I think I like Bellabarista (http://www.bellabarista.co.uk) best. They have lots of information available on their site and ship worldwide. However, they do not stock Vibiemme machines. I do not have any shopping experience there yet, but the first impression is very good.

Please post your favourite web shops in this thread so it will be easy to find good espresso suppliers.
rar.ide

Re: Web stores for espresso

Postby jossy » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:00 pm

rar.ide wrote:Bellabarista (http://www.bellabarista.co.uk): they have lots of information available on their site and ship worldwide. However, they do not stock Vibiemme machines. I do not have any shopping experience there yet, but the first impression is very good.

I have bought stuff from BellaBarista successfully. Good website, good service.

Here's a few more:

coffeehit.co.uk excellent shop, excellent service, used by many professionals. Had phone and email contact with them many times and they are always happy to help!

happydonkey.co.uk bought some accessories there, good website, good service

hasbean.co.uk star roaster and European home roaster's favourite green bean supplier, also carries some coffee machines and accessories (not too many...)

coffeeitalia.co.uk I think this is a one-man front for coffee equipment shipped directly out of Italy. Service is variable (no service when the staff is holidaying in Italy :roll: ) but I have shopped successfully there and they do deliver eventually.

xpresscoffee.co.uk have bought a grinder there. Not the best web shopping experience. I think they are an old traditional bricks and mortar professional espresso servicing company but a latecomer to internet and retail sales.

Many more that don't come to mind right now...
Quest M3 - iRoast2 - Mahlkönig Vario - PIDed Gaggia Classic at home - - Electric Cezve/Ibriki and Iberital MC2 at work - Aeroporess - Hario TCA Syphons - Hario Skerton and Porlex Hand Grinders - Chemex
jossy

Re: Web stores for espresso

Postby GreenBean » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:37 pm

Hi rar.ide, welcome to TMC. :D

I have also purchased espresso equipment from, and have had excellent service from Bella Barista, Has Bean and Happy Donkey. I do not have personal experience of other suppliers so will leave it to others to add them to the list.

Izzo Alex Duetto | Gaggia XD 2 Group | Mazzer Super Jolly | La Cimbali Max | Solis 166 | Dalian 1 kg roaster | Hottop P | Hottop B | French Press (several) | Kettle modded, no really, added digital thermometer |
GreenBean

RE: Re: Web stores for espresso

Postby CakeBoy » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:55 pm

Welcome to TMC rar.ide :)
www.CakeBoy.co.uk
International muffin blagger

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Pinhalense 2x500g Gas Batch/Sample Roaster | Gene Cafe | IMEX CR-100
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
CakeBoy

Return to Espresso