Pharos

Equipment, technique, or just drinking the stuff

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Postby GreenBean » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:10 pm

dr.chris wrote:Life in Manchester is good thanks cakey....

It is good to hear that the move is working out well, Chris. :D

Izzo Alex Duetto | Gaggia XD 2 Group | Mazzer Super Jolly | La Cimbali Max | Solis 166 | Dalian 1 kg roaster | Hottop P | Hottop B | French Press (several) | Kettle modded, no really, added digital thermometer |
GreenBean

Postby bruceb » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:14 pm

Good to hear things are working out for you Chris! :D
Three Francesconi (CMA) espresso machines - Rossi, San Marco, LaCimbali, Faema and 2 Mazzer Major grinders- CoffeeTech Maggionlino, Hottop, Alpenröst and HW Precision roasters.
I decided I needed a bit of a change so I roasted some Monsooned Malabar. That was a change!
bruceb

Postby CakeBoy » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:33 am

Glad it is working out Chris, and it sounds lovely being on the edge of the Peak District :)
www.CakeBoy.co.uk
International muffin blagger

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Pinhalense 2x500g Gas Batch/Sample Roaster | Gene Cafe | IMEX CR-100
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
CakeBoy

Postby dr.chris » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:16 pm

Thanks guys

The odd thing is before moving here I had some vague understanding that my father's family came from nearby, and now having done some proper research I find that my direct ancestors date back at least 400 years within 5 miles of where we live now
Iberital L'anna / Mazzer Mestre/ Iberital tamper
dr.chris

Postby bruceb » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:21 pm

dr.chris wrote:Thanks guys

The odd thing is before moving here I had some vague understanding that my father's family came from nearby, and now having done some proper research I find that my direct ancestors date back at least 400 years within 5 miles of where we live now

Like my Chicago buddy, Luke used to say:

"Back to da roots, eh?" 8)
Three Francesconi (CMA) espresso machines - Rossi, San Marco, LaCimbali, Faema and 2 Mazzer Major grinders- CoffeeTech Maggionlino, Hottop, Alpenröst and HW Precision roasters.
I decided I needed a bit of a change so I roasted some Monsooned Malabar. That was a change!
bruceb

Postby fluffykiwi » Sat May 18, 2013 11:14 pm

[quote="dsc"]I have one which I don't really use, if anyone's interested let me know.

i might want to take you up on that, assuming all the bits are back together, or available to be put together....
.....what are you after?
fluffykiwi

Postby dsc » Mon May 20, 2013 12:27 pm

I need to put it back together, test and it should be ready for sale. As it's brand new I'd be looking at somewhere near the original price in $ (you'd pay more anyway as you'd have to add tax and VAT on top).

EDIT: Pharos is now assembled and ready for sale. PM me if anyone is interested.

Regards,
dsc.
"This week I are mostly...trying to build a grinder..."

Mahlkonig Guatemala for FP/drip, Elektra T1 for sale, Gaggia Classic in progress
dsc

Previous

Return to Espresso