La Spaziale Vivaldi 2 and Type A Mazzer Mini E For Sale

Equipment, technique, or just drinking the stuff

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Postby GreenBean » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:49 am

Antonrod wrote:Not sure if I'm just being stupid but there is no icon, screen attached

I have sent an email to Paul on your behalf. Hopefully we will know soon if the item is already sold or not.

Izzo Alex Duetto | Gaggia XD 2 Group | Mazzer Super Jolly | La Cimbali Max | Solis 166 | Dalian 1 kg roaster | Hottop P | Hottop B | French Press (several) | Kettle modded, no really, added digital thermometer |
GreenBean

Re: RE: Mazzer mini e

Postby CakeBoy » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:36 am

GreenBean wrote:
bruceb wrote:....Looks like Cakey is using the virtual keyboard on his iPad again.

Yeah, they are not good for touch typists. :wink:

Yes spot on, and whilst laid down! :lol: I have to actually touch it? :shock: :wink:
www.CakeBoy.co.uk
International muffin blagger

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Pinhalense 2x500g Gas Batch/Sample Roaster | Gene Cafe | IMEX CR-100
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
CakeBoy

Postby Antonrod » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:01 am

GreenBean wrote:
Antonrod wrote:Not sure if I'm just being stupid but there is no icon, screen attached

I have sent an email to Paul on your behalf. Hopefully we will know soon if the item is already sold or not.

Thank you!
Antonrod

Postby GreenBean » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:41 pm

Paul (Paulgab) has advised that he has sent a PM to Antonrod and the items are still for sale.

Izzo Alex Duetto | Gaggia XD 2 Group | Mazzer Super Jolly | La Cimbali Max | Solis 166 | Dalian 1 kg roaster | Hottop P | Hottop B | French Press (several) | Kettle modded, no really, added digital thermometer |
GreenBean

Postby Antonrod » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:47 pm

GreenBean wrote:Paul (Paulgab) has advised that he has sent a PM to Antonrod and the items are still for sale.

Hi Greenbean, I've received no pms, could you pass him my email address?
Antonrod

Postby GreenBean » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:58 pm

Antonrod wrote:....Hi Greenbean, I've received no pms, could you pass him my email address?

I will pass him your TMC email address in the next few minutes. Please post again here to let us know when the issue is resolved.

GreenBean

Postby GreenBean » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:05 am

Paul (Paulgab) has advised that his Vivaldi 2 and Mazzer Mini E remain for sale. He has declined to sell the grinder only as this would leave him with the coffee machine with no grinder.

GreenBean

Postby MrChris » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:51 pm

Hi

Attempted to PM with regard to the Vivaldi but given the issues detailed above, not sure if it has been received. If a Mod could direct Paul to this thread, I would be much obliged.

Many thanks
Chris
MrChris

Postby Antonrod » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:53 pm

MrChris wrote:Hi

Attempted to PM with regard to the Vivaldi but given the issues detailed above, not sure if it has been received. If a Mod could direct Paul to this thread, I would be much obliged.

Many thanks
Chris

Hi Chris I have dropped him and email to let him
Know
Antonrod

Postby Crema_Kid » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:59 am

Hi,

I've followed the thread to date and have tried to PM Paul without a response. I'm not sure if my PM has got through considering the other comments on trying to contact him via this method.

Can a moderator or Paul forward me his e-mail address so that I can communicate with him directly?

Thanks

Steve
Crema_Kid

Postby GreenBean » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:34 pm

Due to the difficulties people are having contacting Paul (Paulgab) he has agreed that his email address can be given to any TMC member who expresses an interest in the items for sale.

I will PM Crema_Kid and MrChris with his email address in the next few minutes. If anyone else is interested in these items let me know by posting in this thread or PM me and I will PM you his email address.

Please let us know if items are sold so we can unsticky this thread when both are sold.

GreenBean

Postby RichM » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:40 pm

hi, is this still for sale ?

can someone pass on my details ?
RichM

Postby GreenBean » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:59 pm

I have sent you a PM with contact details for Paul (Paulgab).

GreenBean

Previous

Return to Espresso