Grinders for sale

Equipment, technique, or just drinking the stuff

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Grinders for sale

Postby realdoctor » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:23 pm

I have a couple of Innova I-1 (flat burr) grinders I would be willing to sell - both doserless and doser models. They are new, in the box.

I will be moving part-time to England, starting this fall. I travel back and forth pretty often now. The grinders are with me in Vienna, where I live at the moment, but I can bring them to the UK for shipment or pickup from Reading, Berks. The easiest thing would be to include them with some personal posessions I am shipping this fall, but I could probably carry one as baggage in the meantime if somebody really needs it earlier.

If you don't know anything about the I-1, there are a couple of good reviews on Coffee Geek, including one that compares it to the Rocky, Mazzer and Rossi grinders. It is a 49mm flat burr grinder with a very fine stepless adjustment. I use one with my Fiorenzato Bricoletta, and I am very happy with the results. It is a significant step up from the MDF or the small conical burr grinders like the Demoka, Ibertal, Isomac machines.

I can let the doserless model go for 150GBP and the doser one for 170.

This would be best for someone who is not in a rush, since I might not be able to ship for several weeks. I would prefer not to ship them from Vienna, since the costs will be significantly higher for a buyer. Pickup in Reading would be great!

Of course, I don't expect anybody to send me money in advance. We can work out payment when I am in a position to deliver the grinder.

Thanks!

James
realdoctor

RE: Grinders for sale

Postby CakeBoy » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:17 pm

Stickying.
www.CakeBoy.co.uk
International muffin blagger

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Pinhalense 2x500g Gas Batch/Sample Roaster | Gene Cafe | IMEX CR-100
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
CakeBoy

Return to Espresso