British roaster shock supplier to dutch coffee shop

Equipment, technique, or just drinking the stuff

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

British roaster shock supplier to dutch coffee shop

Postby pringtef » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:06 am

......there i am searching on the web seeing what suppliers i can find of speciality coffee nearest me in the west of Amsterdam, and what do i find a place called Screaming Beans that not only is barely five minutes away on the bike but with the words Jabberwocky and Kicker on the page. With two articles a new uk supplier they are obtaining their 'stuff' from.

Scandal! :shock: How will you live this down Steve? How long before the papers and police are knocking at the door? :lol:

(just for the record I do need to say it's actually not one of 'those' coffee shops)

Good news for an ex-pat living over this way.
pringtef

Re: British roaster shock supplier to dutch coffee shop

Postby Edward » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:36 pm

pringtef wrote:......there i am searching on the web seeing what suppliers i can find of speciality coffee nearest me in the west of Amsterdam, and what do i find a place called Screaming Beans that not only is barely five minutes away on the bike but with the words Jabberwocky and Kicker on the page. With two articles a new uk supplier they are obtaining their 'stuff' from.

Scandal! :shock: How will you live this down Steve? How long before the papers and police are knocking at the door? :lol:

(just for the record I do need to say it's actually not one of 'those' coffee shops)

Good news for an ex-pat living over this way.

Great weed and great coffee - score!

I've had jabberwocky stoned - it was a religious experience
Edward

RE: Re: British roaster shock supplier to dutch coffee shop

Postby pringtef » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:02 am

lol It is only a coffee house, so the only smells coming from it are that of beans and bread.

Yet to try the Jabberwocky, think i might take a trip along soon to sample some.
pringtef

Return to Espresso