Plumbing in a Fracino Cherub

Equipment, technique, or just drinking the stuff

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Plumbing in a Fracino Cherub

Postby Edward » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:43 am

Hi guys,

I'm thinking of plumbing in my cherub, problem is I live in a rented house. Fracino sell a kit which looks reasonable enough, does anyone think it would be possible to "saw" out a small circle from the worktop and glue it back in when I move out? Somewhere discreet?

Ed
Edward

RE: Plumbing in a Fracino Cherub

Postby CakeBoy » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:32 pm

It may be possible though of course it will not be a perfect fit when you reattach it because the drill bit will have cut a mm or two all around from the cut-out 'plug'. You can certainly reaffix it with a piece of timber beneath and some wood filler but how much it shows depends on your drilling skills/equipment and the colour/material of the worktop.

No chance of running the hose around the worktop? Not as aesthetically pleasing but no chance of a lost deposit.
www.CakeBoy.co.uk
International muffin blagger

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Pinhalense 2x500g Gas Batch/Sample Roaster | Gene Cafe | IMEX CR-100
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
CakeBoy

Return to Espresso