MicroCimbali, a domestic lever machine...

Equipment, technique, or just drinking the stuff

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

MicroCimbali, a domestic lever machine...

Postby benoit » Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:39 pm

After six months of use...

10 espresso a day :roll: on a 2 persons basis use, it lives on a house restoration site, well my family house!

it has given me great satisfaction and sense of crafting legal pleasure I have no envy to go back to vibration pump machine or...even rotary one!

Easy to maintain and find pressure o rings, easy to pull apart and put back...water softner, a must!!!

Since Alijay (TMC) received via Germany her Elektra Casa e Leva, well :oops: ...she is operating at 1.2BAR of pressure. I have a little fraction of this at .2BAR...So, the froth is a poor bubble bath

Cimbali did not design it to build up a high steam pressure...

In a desparated attempt, I white-Milliputtied(white epoxy for porcelain) the stainless steel nozzle of the froth wand and cofigurated it with 3X.5mm holes at the nozzle end, with no lateral holes :evil:

Of course, no difference because the built-up pressure will always remain at .2BAR...

I feel like taking the thing off and carry on sculpting, carving my espresso which sweeten rainy days like today on the scaffolding...

any suggestions?

NO...NON, NON, I'm not buying another machine, I leave Alijay to operate her submarine Elektra and catch me on my more flimsy surfing machine...

benoit of frome, somerset
benoit

Return to Espresso