Final Latte Art Championships Holland

Equipment, technique, or just drinking the stuff

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Final Latte Art Championships Holland

Postby Henkespresso » Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:49 pm

It was great in the Now and Wow in Rotterdam see www.latteart.nl for beautifull pictures, nr. 1 Michel from Enkhuizen, again the champ like last year, maked a great and eatifull performance, nr. 2 Jos, my guy trained and a customer from Espresso Service West, I will try to ad some pics other wise we made the new type of latte art with the strips and the specialty in the big Ice Cubes with dry Ice, nr. 3 Simon from Limburg, good a clean performance.

We are very happy with our number 2, three weeks of training give this fantastic result. Yesterday I had a workshop from Assa Pettersson from Iceland the world champion at DE at Utrecht, "Teach the Teacher", I will bring some pics from this happening soon. It was very interesting but a lot to learn for all of us.

Henkespresso
Attachments
foto 1.jpg
foto 1.jpg (7.42 KiB) Viewed 2178 times
foto2.jpg
foto2.jpg (7.88 KiB) Viewed 2181 times
Kees van der Westen Speedster, Mahlkonig K 30 Vario Piano black Polished, Gene Roaster, and 35 Vintage espressomachines, Faema, Gaggia, KvdW, Eureka, La Cimbali, Cosmos, La Marzocco, Rancilio etc.
Henkespresso

Postby Raf » Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:21 am

Wow, looks beautiful. Thanks for the report, Henk. :lol:
This week I am eagerly anticipating the first god shots from my La Spaziale machine....

La Spaziale S1, Vibiemme Domobar (retd), Mazzer Mini Electronic, Behmor 1600 230V
Raf
Founder Member

Return to Espresso