Swap or Sell : Faema Compact S (SOLD)

Equipment, technique, or just drinking the stuff

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Swap or Sell : Faema Compact S (SOLD)

Postby EricC » Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:52 am

The machine is a Faema Compact S, photos available.

It is a direct plumb machine.

It has been completely stripped down to component parts, descaled all parts and rebuilt it with new parts where required IE New pump, new heater, seals gaskets etc.

The only reason for selling the machine is space. I already have a Euro2000 Junior in the kitchen, that my wife is happy with.

Though the Faema is a superior machine, it does not fit in with the decor and for family peace it is therfore up for sale.

I have all of the receipts for the parts for the rebuild etc and there is also the orginal pump ( which i since found was not faulty at all  ), the original heater ( aslo still working but covered in scale ) and 2 spare water filter cartridges and re-charging unit. Also there is a complete unused group rebuild kit and other parts included in the price.

Also included are two portafilters with baskets, single and double, original manual, plus any other info i could get hold of.

I am asking for £500 or near offer and would prefer the buyer to pick the machine up in person from Liverpool at my home where they may see the machine working.

I may also be interested in a possible swap, cash either way, for the above machine for one of the following prosumer machines :

ECM Giotto Premium, La Scala Butterfly, Isomac Millenium, Tea or Rituale.

If interested please give me a call on 0207 555 8032 any day between 08:00 and 22:00 hrs UK time.
( yes it's a London number, but it actually appears in Liverpool, Ahh the wonders of modern technology)

Regards
Eric
KvdW Speedster, Versalab M3/4, Kafatek Monolith MAX
EricC

Return to Espresso