Mini Isomac Rituale review

Equipment, technique, or just drinking the stuff

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Postby CakeBoy » Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:22 pm

gouezeri wrote:christmas come early?
So you going to put the Mazzer and Isomac on the sofa and take pictures of it....?
"Pout more. Give me sexy. Purrr. Now growl... And relax. Excellent Ducky"
;-)

Priceless ROFL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
www.CakeBoy.co.uk
International muffin blagger

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Pinhalense 2x500g Gas Batch/Sample Roaster | Gene Cafe | IMEX CR-100
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
CakeBoy

Postby simonp » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:55 pm

Resurrecting a VERY old thread!
In light of my recent revelations in discovering that the boiler gauge on the Isomac Rituale over-reads by a considerable margin (i.e. reads 1.5 bar when the boiler is at 1 bar), and the fact that back when this thread was new the gauge had the non-zeroing issue which it has now, I suspect that there was always an issue with the pressure. The steaming isues I mentioned were likely due to the boiler pressure being well below what the gauge indicated as with the boiler (years after) being set right the thing steams like a good-un.
It only took 7.5 years to get to teh bottom of it :lol:
Profitec 700 dual boiler
Isomac Rituale
Mazzer Mini
Mahlkonig Vario
Chemex
Aeropress
2 Bodum press pots
Hottop updated to a B with Compuetr control
Imex roaster, dimmer mod on heater (under spare bed)
Rival popper, with split motor and dimmer mod on heater (retired)
simonp

Postby GreenBean » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:19 pm

simonp wrote:....It only took 7.5 years to get to the bottom of it :lol:

:lol: I expect that will make the satisfaction and the coffee all the sweeter. :D

Izzo Alex Duetto | Gaggia XD 2 Group | Mazzer Super Jolly | La Cimbali Max | Solis 166 | Dalian 1 kg roaster | Hottop P | Hottop B | French Press (several) | Kettle modded, no really, added digital thermometer |
GreenBean

Postby CakeBoy » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:47 am

She must feel like a new machine again Simon. All a bit exciting really :)

Actually, I was just thinking there are a fair few members on here that all have machines of a simiar vintage from that first wave of upgrading to commercial or so called 'prosumer' machines back in the day. It's nice to see so many still in use with loving owners and still providing pleasure.
www.CakeBoy.co.uk
International muffin blagger

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Pinhalense 2x500g Gas Batch/Sample Roaster | Gene Cafe | IMEX CR-100
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
CakeBoy

Previous

Return to Espresso