Informations on Black Box Pro.El.Ind. Shuttle V1.0

Equipment, technique, or just drinking the stuff

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Informations on Black Box Pro.El.Ind. Shuttle V1.0

Postby Albert » Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:23 am

Hello everbody

Has anyone got informations on programming the Block Box "Pro.El.Ind. Shuttle V1.0"? This is controlling my SAB Jolly 1-group.

Background to my question: Since about a year I am dosing my espresso by time instead of volume. The dosing is set and selected as usual by the distrbution buttons, but only it is only time relevant. The installed flow meter is not used as reference.

Up to now I wasn't able to change the way of dosing from time to volume. The jumper "JP1" (Key Prog) does not seem to have any effect in this regard.

Here is the Black Box installed:

Here in detail:

The lid with schematics:

In principle, dosing by time is not so bad, as long as the reference parameters are correct. But I would like to switch to volumetric dosing, at least as a trial.

Thanks for any hint and best regards
Albert
Albert

Re: Informations on Black Box Pro.El.Ind. Shuttle V1.0

Postby CakeBoy » Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:05 am

Hello Albert,apologies for the delay, I’m sorry no I can’t help and it’s unfortunately a bit quiet here these days. I hope you find what you are looking for.
www.CakeBoy.co.uk
International muffin blagger

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Pinhalense 2x500g Gas Batch/Sample Roaster | Gene Cafe | IMEX CR-100
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
CakeBoy

Return to Espresso