Roaster blues

Equipment, technique, or just drinking the stuff

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Re: Roaster blues

Postby motoman » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:21 pm

Going back over these posts, I am rather curious about Bruce. As far as I can work it out, he has tried roasting with a vacuum cleaner.......... Bruce, Bruce we love you and help is on its way, very nice gentlemen in white coats and a special jacket are on their way to see you, please do not make any sudden moves.

I see icke is on the move again, Interpol will be very interested. Please don't tell them he is moving to Nantes.
La Valentina Levetta
Mazzer Mini
Huky 500T
Bodum s/s Press Pot(Covered in dust)
Mokka, Vietnamese Press and other pots(unseen since I fell in love with La Valentina)
motoman

Re: Roaster blues

Postby CakeBoy » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:13 am

Worcester Bosch here too, fortunately we have a maintenance contract. That certainly is a boiler nightmare sicinius, really scary stuff, a serious tale of woe and expensive. So sorry to hear that.Brings back memories of our L'Anna last winter. We never did get yo the bottom of that one and she lays idle.
www.CakeBoy.co.uk
International muffin blagger

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Pinhalense 2x500g Gas Batch/Sample Roaster | Gene Cafe | IMEX CR-100
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
CakeBoy

Previous

Return to Espresso