How to gain a loyal customer ...

For non-TMC members to ask questions and offer comments

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

How to gain a loyal customer ...

Postby oddlight » Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:31 pm

For various reasons, I've had problems with the last couple orders I've made. All of these orders were for coffee related stuff ....

... and I've been amazed by the outstanding level of customer service I've received! In none of the cases was the supplier at fault, and yet they both (lets call them Peter and Steve) offered their apologies then quickly and efficiently rectified the problem, regardless of their cost.

Simply: thank you. You've gained a loyal customer.

It's yet another reason I like coffee: its got some really great people working in the industry!

Andy

p.s. and a short while later .... I think the point I'm trying to make is that I've never experienced customer service as consistently good in any other sector (and I'm a net ordering junkie whose filled entire houses with stuff exclusively ordered from the net!).

Am I simply lucky (nope - don't believe that!) or have others had simialr experiences?
oddlight

Me too!!

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:42 pm

Yip I too have had similar experiences of excellent customer service from 2 coffee related companies - hasbean and ristrettocoffee.

Yet other industries seem to be unable to provide good customer service. e.g. I recently ordered a product from an electrical retailer and the wrong product arrived. I phoned them and they said to return it and they would send a replacement - guess what.... they sent exactly the same product again. Aaargghh!!

service

Postby PD » Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:25 pm

I find Has Bean superb. :D
Izzo Vivi HX, Mazzer Super Jolly, Aerobie, and Pro Tamp Tamper
PD

Return to Open House