mini gaggia from TMC member Nicci

For non-TMC members to ask questions and offer comments

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

mini gaggia from TMC member Nicci

Postby mo go gear » Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:41 pm

Since I hail from outside Europe ( sorry) I can't become a member of this forum. I am trying to find a mini gaggia to buy as a parts machine for one that I own. There was a posting in September 2005 from Nicci wanting to sell a machine that was in poor shape and in need of repair.
I don't know if said machine is still available, if this request is allowed on this forum, but I am asking if someone can but us two together.
Note to mederator:
I will respect your rules if this is not aceeptable - please delete the posting

I can be reached at greg at mogogear dot com- do the obvious changes.

Thank you in advance if anyone is allowed to or wants to contact Nicci on my behalf

mo
mo go gear

Postby CakeBoy » Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:52 pm

Hi mo - Not sure the rules are so strict that you can't post, nor why you might not become a member if you wanted. I doubt there are many outside Europe that would want to anyway. So whatever, a big welcome to TMC and no doubt one of the mods will help you out in a bit :D
www.CakeBoy.co.uk
International muffin blagger

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Pinhalense 2x500g Gas Batch/Sample Roaster | Gene Cafe | IMEX CR-100
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
CakeBoy

Postby Mathias » Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:13 pm

Hi mo,

check your email
Conti lever,Spaziale on the way,Eva Solo,French press, Mazzer Jolly
Mathias

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:33 pm

CakeBoy wrote:Hi mo - Not sure the rules are so strict that you can't post, nor why you might not become a member if you wanted. I doubt there are many outside Europe that would want to anyway. So whatever, a big welcome to TMC and no doubt one of the mods will help you out in a bit :D

I went to the registration area and it stated that this group was wanting to stay "European" and would not accept members from outside Europe. At least that is how I interpeted it. I can post - but only in the open forum. The post that I wanted to respond to Nicci was in a brewers or some such. I found the post on Google- i just can't respond to it/ or PM Nicci. Who at that time was posting for the first time. It is really a shot in the dark at best and at this late date- barely hopeful.
I am open to buying the afore stated parts from any viable sources.

P.S. I am a member of the over crowded Coffeegeek site, and the much better Home-Barista site-where I am a member of the LMWDP( lever machine world domination plot). I seem to only have old machines- 1981 Olympia Cremina, 1973 La Peppina and a (19??) Mini Gaggia

Thanks for the responses.

mo

Postby CakeBoy » Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:36 pm

That's a shame Mo, you would have been an excellent addition to the site by the look of things. I recently joined Home-Barista but have just been reading to date. Looks a great site too. Good luck with your search :D
www.CakeBoy.co.uk

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
CakeBoy

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:43 pm

Cakeboy,
I see in your resume' that you sport a rancilio Audrey- I just passed my Rancilio Betsy ( Sienna) on to a friend as his first machine- great little machines. Funny thing was I always thought I wanted a Silvia, and when I finally bought one , I fell in love with the Olympia Cremina and ran her off like a stray pup.

mo

Postby CakeBoy » Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:07 am

I know what you mean Mo. Miss Audrey came along last year as a substitute for the Sylvia I always wanted. Not bering keen on temperature surfing, I moved right on through to Anna. I too feel a bit guilty about Audrey, but the Anna opportunity was too tempting to turn down :wink:
www.CakeBoy.co.uk

CakeBoy

Return to Open House