sorry me again cappuccino cup and saucers

For non-TMC members to ask questions and offer comments

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

sorry me again cappuccino cup and saucers

Postby sally » Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:56 pm

needing about 50 cappuccino cups and saucers in white preferably for my internet cafe and am really strugglilng to do it on my budget. any suggestions would be wonderful
:)
sally

Re: sorry me again cappuccino cup and saucers

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:18 pm

sally wrote:needing about 50 cappuccino cups and saucers in white preferably for my internet cafe and am really strugglilng to do it on my budget. any suggestions would be wonderful
:)

Increase your prices?

Postby Nataleeps » Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:50 pm

Go to Stoke-on-Trent and go round the factory shops. You can normally find some really good deals. Anything from £8- to £2 per set (in the sales)
Rancilio S26, Bezzera BB105 grinder, Cunill Tauro grinder, Hottop
Nataleeps

Postby Lambo » Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:52 pm

I've ordered beans over the 'net before, but never a cap - in fact I've never had a cap at all as I don't like milk ruining my coffee :)

Aren't they a bit on the cold side by the time they arrive :wink:
Sorry - been away for a while!

Lambo
Rancilio Rocky SD, Gaggia Baby,
Hario Bloom, various cafetières, Mellita filter machine, 4 hand-operated grinders, Aeropress
Citroën DS
Lambo

Postby RobC » Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:16 pm

Being a bit of a bore, I would suggest that scrimping on your cups will devalue the beverage you serve. I accept that you are opening an Internet Cafe, so coffee may not be at the top of the list on expenditure, but if you are investing in an expensive coffee machine, it could be futile to then get the cheapest cups possible. Also remember, even if you can seat 50 people, they won't all be drinking coffee at once so you could reduce the number of cups by half - and increase your budge that way.

You could give Simon @ quickfire a try www.coffeecups.co.uk, shameless advertising but should be OK in the forum as I am not affiliated to them and just think Simon is a nice guy (and has done some real nice decorated cups for me on a number of occasions.)

Rob.
Long forgotton Tech and Coffee Equipment guru.
Twitter: @c0ff33a
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I take a look at my life and realise there's none left 'Cause I've been brassing and laughing so long that Even my mamma thinks that my mind is gone
RobC

Return to Open House