Olympia Club machine and La peppina question

For non-TMC members to ask questions and offer comments

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Olympia Club machine and La peppina question

Postby mogogear » Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:07 pm

Hello to all-
I am a member of Home-barista.com - out lurking the world in search of a Olympia Club lever machine- I saw a project report from this site from a HV( member)?? I currently have a Olympia Cremina and I guess I just don't have enough projects to work on..... any body have one they would be willing sell / trade?

Question 2- I have a La Peppina, also a lever machine, and there are several of us that can't locate any replacement parts- Does any one from this site have any pearls of wisdom or places to recommend?????

Thanks so much for yet another nice site devoted to the caffeine gods!!

mo
mogogear

Postby zapty » Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:27 pm

1) If I come across a nice Olympia for a good price, it will be gone in a jiffy, they are a much wanted machine.

2) Keep an eye out on the Italian eBay, frequently there are Fe-Ar La Peppina's sold there, could be used for parts.
see this: http://cgi.ebay.it/La-PEPPINA-ESPRESSO- ... dZViewItem

Good luck,

zapty
Bezzera B3000A, Giotto Premium, several Cona's, several Balance Brewers, Atomic, Milano etc,
Aristarco, Rancilio MD 40, Ditting and Eureka MCI grinders, several antique roasters, a mini500/800N propane/electric Taiwanese roaster, greens all over the place...and some other unmentionables that have not been mentioned......
zapty

Postby blackice » Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:05 pm

Olympia - My precious! LOL :-D

I found my Olympia searching every day the ebay (worldwide option set) for olympia espresso, olympia cremina, olympia club... add these to your favorite searches

also check out the gensaco cappuccio and the truely professional la pavonis (not the home use La Pavoni professional but the bigger models like the club)
Olympia Cremina
Mazzer Super Jolly
Turbo Crazy
blackice

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:10 am

Thank you for your input- My La Peppina fell through. So I am looking searching Ebay - In the US we have craigslist.org that is online free classified advertisements ( with city by city listings plus it is spreading world wide) I didn't know if there were any other European similiar types that I did not know of.

mo

Return to Open House