Espresso and your legs...

For non-TMC members to ask questions and offer comments

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:47 pm

I was hoping to think of something witty for the thread but I can't. On the comment of the effects of drinking lots of coffee Kenneth Davids web-site ( www.coffeereference.com ) has some eye-opening stuff in the reference section about coffee and health. It puts a lot of myths to bed but also informs on the apsects proven to matter.

(a certain friendly roaster kindly pointed me in the direction of Kenneth Davids as I'm now firmly in the 'paying my dues' stage of much reading, much learning and earning each belt one by one, as it were). I think I'm a yellow belt at the moment and I have the eitre reference section of that site pasted into Word, formatted, headers and footers, coloured, spell-checked and printed in double-sided A5 which sits in a reference ring-binder that I created. Once I've digested it all (as opposed to ingested) I'll consider myself an orange belt :)

Having said all that, I can already crack a puck with my bare hands and I could happily Aerobie a puck into a few places that some folk (not on here of course) really shouldn't speak from. See, I knew if I kept rambling on for long enough I'd find a bit of humour :twisted:

Postby Paul L » Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:49 pm

Silly me, did not realise I was not logged in so the above post is Paul L. The link is incorrect, it should read www.coffeereview.com
Paul L

Previous

Return to Open House